Is it just me… Or is the name of this recipe something Jay Z and Beyonce would name their child? I think Blue Ivy and Quinoa Mango Tabouleh would get along well except during long road trips. But Jay Z and Beyonce don’t take road trips so we’re fine there.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 mango, chopped into small cubes
- 5-6 thick slices of cucumber, cut into fours
- Black pepper and salt, to taste
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. I suggest rinsing the quinoa and combining it with 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Allow it to boil then simmer for 12-15 minutes until a little germ ring forms around the grain (like in the picture above).
2. Toss all ingredients with the quinoa and serve chilled.
Yields: two servings
You might also like…
Red Pepper Hummus Falafel