My friend invited me over for tofu curry the other day. I always struggle to come up with a good side dish to pair with curry. I decided to bring this simple cauliflower dish with a little Indian spice to it. This dish still fits well with the cleanse I’m doing. I have officially completed two weeks on the cleanse and lost five pounds. I have one week left but I honestly might keep eating this way for much longer. Except I’ll add tomatoes back in my diet. For sure.
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Add cauliflower and olive oil to a baking pan.
3. Roast for 20 minutes.
4. Add cumin and turmeric and roast another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper.
Adapted from: Whole Foods