I’m gearing up for Valentine’s Day with a little red twist on my favorite blueberry muffin recipe. These muffins hold together well and still maintain a soft chewiness. I’m normally a big fan of blueberry muffins but I might start liking these more!
- ¼ cup Earth Balance
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup soymilk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
2. Line muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
3. Mix all ingredients together until moistened.
4. Divide batter evenly among the muffin cups. Each should be filled 3/4 full.
5. Bake 35 minutes or until the tops are firm.
6. Cool on a wire rack.